Active Ankle Volt Ankle Brace Information
The Volt brand ankle brace utilizes Active Ankle's newly engineered gliding hinge and paired it with a carbon reinforced frame.
Unlike other ankle braces that rely on bulky plastic hinges and restrict your mobility, the Volt brand ankle brace allows for more fluid motion and reduced bulk so you can perform at your personal best.
- Reinforced polypropylene shell with carbon fiber
- The same material used in racing cars and bicycles
- Combined with feather-light E.V.A. padding that hugs every contour of the ankle
- A sleeker, less bulky brace while still offering maximum performance & protection
- Patented design reduces pain, increases stability
- Controls medial/lateral motion of the calcaneus (heel bone)
- A new molded bearing-design performance hinge for a smoother range of motion
- Modified ribs along the sides of the heel bone for additional rigidity
- Single webbing strap with dual fastening option holds ankle for a customized fit
- GUARANTEED LOW PRICE!
- TEAM PRICING AVAILABLE
- SHOP WHERE THE PRO'S GO!
- HUNDREDS IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
The Active Ankle VOLT is indicated for moderate ankle sprains/ strains and instability which requires more advanced ankle support compared to lace up braces.
- Stabilize ankle
- Prevent inversion & eversion
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ankle joint function
- Improve endurance
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Active Ankle VOLT Fitting Instructions (pdf)
Rigid vs. Lace-Up Ankle Braces
HCPCS Code: L1906
- Brace works well...As expected Review by Tom
- Love the Active Ankle Volt Review by Volleyball girl
- Best ankle brace ever Review by Bball mom
- Great Brace Review by Basketball Mom
- Great product Review by Lindsay
- I love Active Ankle. Review by B-Ball Player
- Awesome ankle brace Review by Volleyball/soccer player