Active Wrap Elbow Hot/Cold Therapy System Information
Active Wrap is non–toxic and patient safe. Our compress wraps are made of the finest quality medical plush material on the market and our latex free. Continuous no–mess cold treatments are readily available by rotating the packs in and out of the wrap as needed.
Ice on the go! Active Wrap’s hot/cold packs also provide interval contrast heat and cold treatments, which can be very effective in the post–acute phase of injury. No pumps, no hoses, no motors, no recharge kits.
- Specifically designed for the elbow
- Designed with comfort and precise functionality in mind
- It's quick, clean, easy-to use, smart, cost-effective and backed by medical professionals!
- The Active Wrap provides Hot and Cold to SPECIFIC areas of the elbow, with compression
- This is not your typical all-purpose wrap!
- It is designed and patented for the curvatures of the elbow joint
- The Active Wrap comes complete with 2 Hot/Cold packs
- Can be completely removed or assembled in any position inside the wrap
- Ideal to treat the specific area of your injury and avoid icing the areas that don't need it
- Allows you to use interval contrast treatments (hot the cold) without waiting to refreeze each pack
- Ice with just one pack...have the others in the freezer or microwave ready to go
- This is effective in the post-acute phase of injury
- Replacement packs are also available
- Easy application and simple adjustments accommodate both dressing and swelling changes
- Promote increased patient compliance
Elbow Sprains, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Sore Elbows, Bursitis and more!
- Reduce elbow pain & swelling
- Ease of use
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow function
- Patient compliance
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
- Universal Sizing
Patented design for targeted relief. Each Active Wrap system includes a comfortable medical plush compression wrap and 2 Heat/Ice packs that can be assembled in any position within the wrap. Unlike typical all–purpose ice packs, it is specifically designed and patented for the unique curvatures of these areas. While many ice packs freeze solid, Active Wrap packs stay soft and flexible when cold so they mold comfortably in place.
Active Wrap is non–toxic and patient safe. Our compress wraps are made of the finest quality medical plush material on the market and our latex free. That translates into durability and years of reliable use.
Our packs will stay effective on on every day use for up to 3 years, while our wraps are built to last even longer.