AirCast Air Leg Brace w/Panels
AirCast Air Leg Brace w/Panels is designed to provide functional management of stress fractures and the graduated management of certain stable fractures of the lower leg. The Leg Brace features anatomically designed shells lined with the patented Duplex™ aircell system.
This exclusive system incorporates two pre-inflated overlapping aircells, distal and proximal, that provide support and produce graduated compression during ambulation. The compression promotes efficient edema reduction in addition to helping accelerate rehabilitation.
- This item has a two week lead time
- Versatile Air-Stirrup design. Completely adjustable
- Pressure pulsates when walking
- Enhances hydraulic support and reduces swelling and edema
- Comfort and security encourage early return to function-protected
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells to stabilize and protect the leg
- Pre-Inflated aircells for easy application
- Transfer of weight-bearing load to reduce causative forces of injury
- Easy fit in shoes for early protected weight-bearing
- A sock is included with each Aircast leg brace
- Standard Leg Brace is 15.5" in length
- Small Leg Brace is 13" in length
The AirCast Air Leg Brace supports, compresses, protects the lower leg and ankle within the regular shoe. It enhances circulation, reduces swelling and edema.
- Provide leg stability
- Protect ankle
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Reduce swelling
- Speed healing
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Other websites sell only the leg brace with no panel so be aware!
HCPCS Code: L4370
- Straps Review by Charlie