AirCast XP Pneumatic Walker
AirCast XP Pneumatic Walker the next generation of the Aircast pneumatic walking brace, has new features to increase comfort, simplify use, and promote compliance while still retaining the clinically effective elements found in the original prefabricated walking brace by Aircast.
- Multi-aircell support for graduated, pulsating compression
- Custom inflated aircells for individual fit and support
- Lightweight design: rigid foot, flexible around calf for strength, fit and comfort
- Full shell protection
- A low rocker sole for enhanced comfort and natural ambulation
- A wider foot base offers ample room for dressings
- Foot/Ankle protection
- Stable fracture of foot/ankle
- Severe ankle sprain (grade III)
- Post-op immobilization
- Protect leg, ankle and foot
- Immobilize leg/ankle/foot post-surgery
- Improve ambulation during post-op/post-injury
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ulcer healing time
- Improve comfort
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
The XP Walker has a lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection. Lining the shell are overlapping Duplex™ aircells during intermittent pneumatic compression for edema reduction and callus formation. These aircells can be custom inflated for a "total contact"fit. Includes two socks and a hand-bulb. Can be used with Brace-Lok™ system.
Pneumatic XP Walker Data Sheet (English)
Each XP Walker features a low rocker sole for added comfort and ease of ambulation, a wider foot base ensuring plenty of room for dressings without sacrificing comfort, and relocated valves to improve ease of use and patient compliance.
As with its predecessor, the XP Walker has a lightweight, durable semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection. Lining the shell are overlapping aircells similar to those used in the Aircast patented Duplex™ Ankle Brace aircell system. These aircells provide intermittent pneumatic compression for efficient edema reduction and callus formation, and can be custom-inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit.
This adjustability allows the XP Walker to accommodate changes in limb dimension throughout the healing process while maintaining stability and immobilization.
The XP Walker includes two socks and a hand bulb to inflate and adjust aircells.
|P/N||Description||Height of Brace||Max Foot Width (at toes)||Max Calf Circumference|
|01P-P||Pediatric||12.25" (31cm)||4.0" (10cm)||14" (36cm)|
|01P-S||Small||12.5" (32cm)||4.5" (12cm)||14" (36cm)|
|01P-M||Medium||13.75" (35cm)||5" (12.7cm)||16" (41cm)|
|01P-L||Large||14.875" (38cm)||5.5" (14cm)||26" (66cm)|
|XLarge||17.0" (64cm)||5.63" (14.3cm)||26" (66cm)|
- You were allight...quite buggin' Review by The Scene Now
- very comfortable Review by Walking boot brace