Bauerfeind DorsoTrain Back Support
Bauerfeind DorsoTrain Back Support is an orthosis for straightening and supporting the spine.
The spinal column is straightened and supported by a semi-flexible reclinator combined with non-elastic functional zones on the body section.
- The reclinator is anatomically contoured and can be adapted to the individual as required
- Breathable, skin-friendly textile fibers make DorsoTrain extremely comfortable to wear
- DorsoTrain incorporates carbon-fiber reinforced plastic stays that run alongside the vertebrae
- Maximum freedom of movement
- The flexible body material ensures an ideal fit
- Is one of the reasons for the particularly good patient compliance
- The combination of a long zipper and a front-facing gusset fastener guarantee easy fitting
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE!
Due to health and hygiene reasons, this item is non-returnable!
The Bauerfeind DorsoTrain Back Support is indicated for lumbar syndrome, lumbago, muscular imbalance, ligament degeneration, and iliosacral irritation.
- Increase spine stability
- Reinforce lumbar region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
- Promote good posture
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
||Integrated back splint that runs alongside the vertebrae (reclinator)|
||Anatomically contoured, individually adaptable, and partly flexible reclinator for straightening and supporting the spine.|
|Non-elastic functional zones in the shoulder, back and pelvic areas for load transfer. A waist belt reapplies the circumferential compression to the abdominal wall and to the abdominal cavity.|
Bauerfeind USA, Inc. is a leading provider of orthopedic supports, foot products, prosthetic products and compression hosiery to the medical community and private patients in North America.
HCPCS Code: L0630