Bauerfeind ManuLoc Wrist Brace
The NEW Bauerfeind ManuLoc Wrist Brace is a wrist orthosis prescribed for use following diagnosis of a "mouse hand", carpal tunnel syndrome or after an operation or other irritation. It keeps the wrist properly positioned while allowing gripping movements, avoiding unnecessary stress. Thanks to its breathable materials and additional air holes, it is extremely lightweight and still feels very comfortable even after hours of wear.
The breathable materials and air pores make it particularly lightweight and allow it to fit tightly. Bauerfeind ManuLoc Wrist Brace still feels comfortable even after hours of wear.
- Central and lateral stabilization of the wrist
- Immobilizes with three anatomically pre-contoured, adjustable aluminum bars
- Stabilizes and protects, prevents abnormal, or unwanted wrist movements
- Three adjustable Velcro straps for individualized compression, and precise fit
- Medically effective support, leaves fingers completely free with full range of movement
- Allows gripping movements
- Superior wearing comfort, soft, lightweight, breathable materials
- Very easy to put on and take off-especially with just one hand
- Available in three sizes
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Acute/chronic irritation of the wrist
- Immobilization after an injury, operation, or trauma
- Nerve irritations in the wrist area (light form of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Partial paralysis
- Contusions and distortions
- Kienbock's Disease (Softening of the lunate bone)
- Wrist stabilization
- Targeted pressure relief
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist function
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Support and mobility
This stabilizing orthosis supports the wrist without preventing everyday actions. Following bruising or a sprain, it protects and supports the hand while the irritation subsides. It is designed to provide the necessary support while allowing freedom of movement for the fingers. The orthosis can be worn on the right wrist or the left.
Good for your skin and your hand
The materials and design of the ManuLoc® orthosis are intended to speed up healing of the affected wrist, without restricting movement unnecessarily. It is very easy to put on and take off. You are prevented from making movements that could cause pain, but your hand can still grip things. Moisture can pass through the breathable fabric, so perspiration does not accumulate under the orthosis.
Quality from Our Website
What makes us different from other sites is out trained staff which will advise you and help ensure that your orthosis is sitting comfortably and securely in position.
| What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? |
Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is a medical condition in which the median nerve is compressed at the wrist (carpal tunnel), which may result in numbness, tingling, weakness, general wrist pain or even muscle atrophy in the hand and fingers.
Symptoms usually start gradually, with frequent burning, tingling, or itching numbness in the palm of the hand and the fingers, especially the thumb and the index and middle fingers.
HCPCS Code: L3908
- It fits well and is comfortable Review by Carol
- Expensive,but worth it. Review by wowmom
(Posted on 4/20/15)