Bio Skin Compression Shorts Information
The Bio Skin Performance Compression Shorts improves athletic performance and endurance so you can play hard.
The Bio Skin Performance Compression Shorts helps reduce your chance of injury during running and jumping activities. These shorts are used extensively by athletes to prevent injuries and during rehabilitation of a wide range of upper thigh conditions.
- Improve athletic performance and endurance by reducing muscle vibration
- Helps reduce injuries
- Increase proprioception
- Indicated for quad contusions, ischiocapsular strain, iliofemoral sprain and thigh strain
- Control muscle movement to improve recovery time after injury
- Available in five sizes
- Highest technology-based material available
- Compression shorts are non-returnable due to hygiene concerns
- Please measure carefully
The Bio Skin® Compression Shorts is designed to support and provide compression for the hip flexors and high hamstrings.
Also indicated for quad contusions, ischiocapsular strain, iliofemoral sprain and thigh strain and hip flexor strain
- Compression of hamstring to prevent cramping
- Control groin pull
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
This product is rated Level I
Click here for Rating Information
Bio Skin Compression Shorts Application Instructions
BioSkin is 44% to 67% Lighter Than Neoprene Supports. Performance Skins reduce muscle vibration during running and jumping activities, so you can get the most out of your muscles.
Compression shorts are non-returnable.