Breg Axiom Elite ACL Knee Brace Information
The Axiom® Elite takes ligament bracing to the next level. The rigid, durable and comfortable brace provides support and stability for ACL, PCL or combined ligament injuries.
- Magnesium or aluminum frame options
- Ultra lightweight or durable and rigid for individual patient needs Independent and pivoting strap tabs
- Pivoting tabs allow straps to contour to the leg for an enhanced fit, comfort and suspension
- Multiple configurations for a customized fit. Standard Fit, Athletic Cut or Custom Manufacture allow a precise fit for nearly all patient legs
- Low profile frame contours to the leg for comfort and stability
- Sport model available with Hi Activity padding, D-Rings and PCL strap for full bodied support during impact activities
- The dual upright frame is 17” (43 cm) in length for full-bodied support and protection
- The redesigned low profile frame contours to the leg and is available in aluminum or magnesium
- There are various configurations to personalize the brace
- Standard Fit, Athletic Cut or Custom Manufacture, the Axiom Elite is a knee brace as demanding as the patient requires it to be
- Whether you’re competing in contact sports, or playing as a weekend warrior your patients are supported for a full range of activities
Breg Axiom Elite Ligament Knee Brace is a ligament knee brace, utilized for ACL deficiency.
- Increase activity
- Delay ACL surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Measure the thigh circumference 6" (15 cm) above and the calf circumference 6" (15 cm) below the patella.
Round measurements to the nearest 1/2" (1 cm) increment [ex. 19-3/8" (49.1 cm) - enter as 19-1/2" (49.5 cm)]. Using this rounded measurement, select the appropriate size from the size chart.
Axiom Ligament Knee Brace Application (PDF)
The Four Axioms of Functional Knee Bracing (PDF)
are the ligaments in the Knee?
There are 4 major ligaments that help stabilize the knee joint.
The two side ligaments are the medial and lateral collateral ligaments, and the two central knee ligaments, known as the ACL and PCL ligaments.
This device is indicated for increased support of knees following injury to or reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament, posterior cruciate ligament when properly adjusted. Also indicated for increased support for patients who have continued symptoms of giving way, poor quadriceps or hamstring strength, or a desire for an early return to sports activities.
This device is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days for wraps, pads, straps and normal wear components, 180 days for mechanical functionality and components. These warranties apply to devices that have not been modified or subjected to misuse, abuse or neglect.
HCPCS Code: L1845