Bledsoe bMINI Cold Therapy Unit Information
COLD THERAPY UNITS ARE NON-RETURNABLE! PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS FOR DELIVERY!
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COLD THERAPY SYSTEM UNLESS YOU HAVE A PRESCRIPTION!
CUSTOMER MUST READ AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND POLICIES!
Please carefully read this DISCLAIMER before purchasing this product:
This unit can only be sold with a prescription or to a qualified health care provider.
After your purchase please email or fax a copy of your prescription or current medical license.
Bledsoe bMINI Cold Control cold therapy unit is the latest product from Bledsoe that is sure to turn some heads.
Bledsoe didn't invent cold therapy, but they sure perfected it!
- Small 8” x 10” hard cooler fits under hospital ice machines
- Quiet and reliable motorized unit
- Re-circulating safety system design keeps water in the pad at or above 40° F (4° C).
- 5.5 quart capacity for approximately 5 hours of continuous cold therapy
- Temperature cannot be adjusted
- Leak proof lid
- Patient instructions printed directly on the unit
- COLD THERAPY UNITS ARE NON-RETURNABLE!
- DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COLD THERAPY SYSTEM UNLESS YOU HAVE A PRESCRIPTION!
The Bledsoe bMINI Cold Therapy Unit is indicated for immediate application following injury or operative procedures to reduce pain and swelling and aid in healing.
- Continuous Cold Therapy
- Reduce surgery swelling
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
Cold Pad Selection
5" x 10" Pad
10" x 14" Pad
Shoulder Wrap (Use with Universal Pad or Shoulder Pad)
Please choose the appropriate cold pad combination for your condition. Other pads are available in the accessories section of this page. Sterile pads are also available for pre-operative use.
HCPCS Code:E0236 (Unit + Pad Combo)
HCPCS Code:E1399 (All Cold Therapy Pads)