Bledsoe Z-12 Magnesium Ligament Knee Brace Information
The Bledsoe Magnesium Z-12 knee brace is extremely lightweight and comfortable. It is ideal for women, runners, tennis players and basketball players.
- The most streamline ligament brace available!
- Choose from 13" or 15" length
- Color: Black
- Custom colors available for extra charge (Please call)
- Strong and durable Z -12 Magnesium: The Newest innovation in knee bracing
- Quick release buckles for easy application
- 13" length ideal for shorter legs
- Lightweight, yet strong, magnesium material
- NOW AVAILABLE IN ATHLETIC STYLE (13" LENGTH)
- BETTER FIT FOR THE ULTIMATE ATHLETES!
The Bledsoe Z-12 Magnesium Knee Brace provides stability and support following injury or reconstruction of the ACL, PCL, MCL or LCL and menisci.
- Delay surgery
- Protect ACL
- Protect MCL & LCL
- Support meniscus
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
In 2010, Frost and Sullivan recognized Bledsoe Brace for the introduction of magnesium bracing to the orthopedic industry. Bledsoe continues to be at the forefront of technology and innovation in the orthopedic bracing market.
Bledsoe Z12 Ligament Knee Brace Instructions
is the MCL Ligament?
The medial collateral ligament is one of four major ligaments of the knee. It is on the medial (inner) side of the knee joint.
The MCL is usually injured when the outside of the knee joint is struck which causes the outside of the knee to buckle, and the inside to widen.
This device is indicated for increased support of knees following injury to or reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament, posterior cruciate ligament when properly adjusted. Also indicated for increased support for patients who have continued symptoms of giving way, poor quadriceps or hamstring strength, or a desire for an early return to sports activities.
This device is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days for wraps, pads, straps and normal wear components, 180 days for mechanical functionality and components. These warranties apply to devices that have not been modified or subjected to misuse, abuse or neglect.
HCPCS Code: L1845