Bledsoe Z-13 ACL Ligament Knee Brace Information
The NEW Bledsoe Z-13 knee brace is extremely lightweight and comfortable. It is ideal for women, runners, tennis players and basketball players.
The Bledsoe Z-13 combines the streamlined design of our popular Z-12 with the strength and durability of aircraft aluminum
- Easy-to-wear and strong enough to withstand contact sports
- The Z-13 pairs comfort with functionality to keep you in the game
- The most streamline ligament brace available in 13" or 15" length
- Pivoting gastroc strapping system addresses migration
- Ideal for shorter legs
- Lightweight and stronger for more aggressive activities
- NOW AVAILABLE IN ATHLETIC STYLE (13" Only)
- BETTER FIT FOR THE ULTIMATE ATHLETES!
The Bledsoe Z-13 ACL Ligament Knee Brace provides stability and support following injury or reconstruction of the ACL, PCL, MCL or LCL and menisci.
- Delay surgery
- Protect ACL
- Protect MCL & LCL
- Support meniscus
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Bledsoe Z13 Ligament Knee Brace Instructions
| What is the MCL Ligament? |
The medial collateral ligament is one of four major ligaments of the knee. It is on the medial (inner) side of the knee joint.
The MCL is usually injured when the outside of the knee joint is struck which causes the outside of the knee to buckle, and the inside to widen.
This device is indicated for increased support of knees following injury to or reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament, posterior cruciate ligament when properly adjusted. Also indicated for increased support for patients who have continued symptoms of giving way, poor quadriceps or hamstring strength, or a desire for an early return to sports activities.
This device is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days for wraps, pads, straps and normal wear components, 180 days for mechanical functionality and components. These warranties apply to devices that have not been modified or subjected to misuse, abuse or neglect.
HCPCS Code: L1845