Breg Freestyle OA Arthritis Knee Brace
We are pleased to introduce the Breg Freestyle OA Arthritis Knee Brace.
Breg is excited to announce the latest addition to the osteoarthritis product offering. The Breg Freestyle OA Arthritis Knee Brace provides offloading of the medial or lateral compartment for mild to moderate osteoarthritis. Specifically designed with the patient’s needs in mind.
The simple wrap around design allows patients to apply and remove the brace with ease. Comfortable, breathable material provides focused compression around the knee joint to address swelling and promote blood flow. The single-sided low profile hinge encourages patient compliance, while the innovative thumbwheel dial allows precision unloading adjustments without the use of a tool.
- Easy to apply and remove
- Low profile to provides patient comfort
- Compression provides warmth and decreases swelling
- Innovative thumbwheel dial makes precision off-loading adjustments easy – no tools required
- Breg Freestyle OA Arthritis Knee Brace is indicated for mild to unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Meniscus procedures/repairs
- Osteochondral defect
- Articular cartilage defect/repair
- Maximum comfort
- Delay knee replacement surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with arthritis
- Improve joint function
- Unloader effect of medial compartment
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Match up the two measurements with the chart above to determine which size brace you need.
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
Fitting Instructions for the Breg Freestyle OA Knee Brace
HCPCS Code: L1843 and L2425
- Very good product Review by Cynthia
- Just got it, so... Review by Butcher
- Excellent support for an active lifestyle. Review by Chuck T
- Excellent Review by Jeff
- brace helps Review by kevin
- ok Review by mike