Breg FUSION XT OA PLUS Arthritis Knee Brace Information
Fusion XT OA Plus is designed for OA patients who participate in high-impact activities. This brace features a high-strength frame that utilizes Breg’s standard adjustable hinge design for maximum durability.
Note: Fusion XT OA Plus requires the use of a hex key (included) for off-loading adjustments.
International Restrictions May Apply!
- The Breg FUSION OA PLUS braces redefine the relationship between the brace and the leg
- AirTech® Frame pads – innovative windows and channels in the pad permit cooling air flow while allowing moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- Lightweight, high strength 2024 tempered aluminum
- Other bracing designs surrounds the knee in a rigid rectangular structure
- FUSION design protects the knee by working with it
- For the high-impact user, this brace has a high strength frame
- With the combined unloader effect of an arthritis brace
- BREG's ProForm™ technology utilizes Zytel®, a strong yet flexible polymer
- This polymer allows the FUSION brace to conform to the shape of the leg
- Precise, contoured fit effectively "pre-tensions" the medial side of the brace
- Allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement
- Greatly reduces injury-causing elongation of the ligaments
- Enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee
- This keeps the FUSION brace solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation
- DuPont's Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a nylon resin technology
- Zytel is used in a host of extreme sports products like snow boards to jet skis
- A lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength
- Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user
- Combines impact-resistant frame design w/lightweight, high-strength 2024 tempered aluminum
- Choose from Fusion OA Plus or the stronger Fusion XT OA Plus (Higher impact strength)
- Designed for both athletic endeavors and normal daily activities
- FUSION XT OA Plus provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design that looks great
The Breg FUSION XT OA PLus Arthritis Knee Baces are indicated for the patient with medial compartment unicompartmental osteoarthritis and demands the strength of a functional brace. This brace is not indicated for lateral compartment osteoarthritis.
- Maximum protection
- Delay knee replacement surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Improve joint function
- Unloader effect of medial compartment
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
BREG Braces are endorsed by the Professional Football Athletic Trainers Society
Match up the two measurements with the chart above to determine which size brace you need.
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
Additional Features of Breg's Fusion OA PLUS Knee Brace
Learn More About Your Knee Anatomy, Ligament Injuries & Treatment
Fitting Instructions for Breg's Fusion XT OA PLUS Knee Brace
HCPCS Code: L1845