Breg Lace-Up Ankle Brace with Tibial Strap Information
BREG’s Lace Up Ankle with Tibia Strap provides comfortable protection and strong support, eliminating the need for taping.
Indicated for sub-acute ankle sprains and chronic ankle sprains, the Lace-Up Ankle Support w/Tibial Strap is available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate virtually all patients.
- Designed to support and protect the ankle
- Figure 8 configuration eliminates taping
- Thin and strong ballistic type nylon is less bulky for a comfortable fit
- Straps are made up of non-stretch lightweight nylon
- Elastic panel at the achilles provides superior comfort and fit
- Knit tongue is cool and provides for easy application
- Available in 7 versatile sizes
- Latex free
- Mild to moderate medial and lateral ankle sprains
- Chronic ankle instabilities
- For immobilization following other ankle/foot injuries
- Maximum stability
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Maintain flexibility
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
No more taping
The Breg Lace-Up Ankle Support with Tibial Strap is ideal for all athletes. Its figure 8 strapping mimics the support and inversion protection provided by traditional taping techniques, while its quick-lace feature makes it easy to apply. Tibial Strap provides additional support for high ankle sprains. Now athletes of all levels get the support they need to perform their best.
is a High Ankle Sprain?
An ankle injury common to athletes is the high ankle sprain.
The technical term for this type of injury is referred to as an ankle syndesmosis injury, because it involves the ligaments that connect the bottom ends of the tibia and fibula bones
HCPCS Code: L1902