Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace
Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace is an economical support for patella subluxation and dislocations. The Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace offers an strong tubular lateral buttress for lateral stabilization of the knee cap. The Neoprene version offers warmth and compression that holds its shape longer than most.
The Airmesh version is a unique 3-D, latex free fabric which is half the weight of neoprene. This breathable fabric absorbs moisture, wicking it away from the body. Moisture evaporation is then encouraged through natural air circulation. Airmesh™ is recommended for those patients required to wear a sleeve/brace for extended periods of time.
- NOW AVAILABLE WITH HINGES!
- The strong tubular lateral buttress provides lateral stabilization of the patella
- Designed to provide mild compression and warmth
- Lightweight and anatomically shaped for superior fit
- Ideal for patellar subluxation and dislocations
- Available in both neoprene and BREG's new Airmesh fabric
- Airmesh™ is a non-neoprene material, ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene
- Airmesh is for anyone anyone desiring a breathable knee support for extended daily use
- Inferior & Superior lateral straps give additional support to the buttress
- Easy To Take On & Off
- Open Patella to stabilize knee cap
Breg Lateral Stabilizer is indicated for mild to moderate patellofemoral instabilities, maltracking and patellar tendonitis.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with patella tracking and patella femoral subluxation
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Patellar tracking disorder occurs when the kneecap (patella) shifts out of place (tracks) as the leg bends or straightens. Left untreated, the knee will continue to experience pain and progressive dysfunction with such long-term effects as osteoarthritis. Many times it is accompanied by popping, clicking or grinding noises as the person runs or walks.
HCPCS Code: A4466
- Very Good Product Review by CC
- 4 stars plus Review by JD
- Good product Review by Agility maven
- highly recommend! Review by soccergirl
- Excellent Review by Swob