Breg Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit
- COLD THERAPY UNITS ARE NON-RETURNABLE!
- DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COLD THERAPY SYSTEM UNLESS YOU HAVE A PRESCRIPTION!
- CUSTOMER MUST READ AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND POLICIES!
Please carefully read this DISCLAIMER before purchasing this product:
This product requires a prescription!
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider. You must agree to the statement below before purchasing this product:
I represent that my physician has prescribed this continuous cold therapy product for my medical and/or surgical condition. I acknowledge that I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions that are provided with the unit and/or the instructions given to me by my treating physician. I acknowledge that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cold therapy product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit.
I understand that this website company is only a reseller of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to product malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reasons. This website company cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application, effectiveness or use. The information provided on this website is to be used only for information purposes. By purchasing this product I certify that the above statement (s) is/are true. I will not use this unit if I am Diabetic or suffer from poor circulation or neuropathic (nerve) disorders. Cold Therapy parts can come into contact with skin/incisions where cold injury can occur to the affected application area, even if used as directed. Due to health and hygiene regulations, all "cold therapy" products and parts are non-returnable.
This unit can only be sold with a prescription or to a qualified health care provider.
After your purchase please email or fax a copy of your prescription or current medical license.
The Polar Care Kodiak fuses the rock-solid dependability patients demand into a compact, lightweight system that is quiet and easy to use.
By integrating an improved filtration system with a robust motor, Kodiak provides excellent system performance, best-in-class quality, and an enhanced patient experience.
- Compact & lightweight
- Up to 8 hours of continuous cold therapy
- Robust motor for optimal durability
- Superior filtration system helps prevent clogs
- Ergonomic pads provide exceptional comfort
- Advanced technology for whisper-quiet performance
- Easy to use with minimal set up
- In-pad flow restrictor maintains consistent temperature
- New Battery Pack for portable use (extra charge applies)
The Breg Polar Care Kodiak is indicated for conditions that require sustained cold therapy to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Continuous cold therapy
- Reduced surgical swelling
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
This is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
Intelli-Flo Pads provide custom-tailored temperature control specific to each treatment area. This innovative technology allows for consistent cold delivery, while the ergonomic design provides exceptional comfort and coverage.
|Knee Intelli-Flo Pad||Shoulder Intelli-Flo Pad|
|Ankle Intelli-Flo Pad||Back Intelli-Flo Pad|
Wrist Intelli-Flo Pad
New Battery Pack for Portable Use
Learn more about why the Breg Kodiak is your best choice for cold therapy
Learn more about Intelli-Flo Technology
Kodiak Operating Instructions
- Very satisfied Review by Jenn
- This is a great product. Review by r tall
- Knee replacemet Review by Maygirl
- Love it Review by Lifesaver
Provides pain relief and allowed me to get off heavy pain meds sooner. The only down side is the price which seems excessive. (Posted on 5/9/15)
- Fantastic! Review by Dennice
- Great Product - should have bought it sooner! Review by Nearly Retired
- Love it! Review by Becky
- A Miracle! Review by rotpwc
I had fallen on the ice and landed on my knee. The pain was excruciating, but as I said the pain was so improved the next day that it felt like a miracle.
I am very thankful to the friend who told me about the Cold Therapy unit. (Posted on 1/8/14)
- excellent product Review by Jerry
- The weakness Review by Dave
My suggestion would be to either formulate a repair kit for the existing pad, or make it of a substance that is repairable.
(Posted on 11/26/13)