Breg Wrist Splint with Thumb Spica Information
The Breg Wrist Splint with Thumb Spica is an ideal choice for patients requiring immobilization of the wrist and thumb MP and CMC joints. This comfortable, padded wrist brace is ideal for chronic or acute wrist injuries.
Breg introduces its featured wrist brace. A removable metal stay on the palmar surface provides neutral wrist cock-up positioning. A full thumb spica is added to the wrist cock-up brace offering full immobilization of the wrist and thumb MP and CMC joints.
- Immobilization while allowing full hand functions
- Maximum contouring at the palmar crease
- Allows for full finger function
- Contouring at the fifth MP allows for palmar stay
- Loop and lock closure for easy adjustment
- 8" length
The Breg Wrist Splint with Thumb Spica is indicated for immobilization of the wrist and CMC joint
- Wrist/Thumb immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve wrist joint function
- Easy application
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Wrist Splint w/Thumb Spica Fitting Instructions
Constructed of durable, padded material for maximum wear and comfort, the Wrist Brace (Cock-Up) / Wrist Splint feature a removable malleable palmar stay for support and immobilization. The Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica features an adjustable thumb support for a customized fit.
HCPCS Code: L3807
- Prompt Review by Kkay
- Very Good Review by Ma
- Great Product! Review by Sandra55