Breg X2K PTO Custom Knee Brace Information
The X2K PTO with adjustable hinge is a dual-function, custom-fabricated product that addresses both ligamentous instability and patellofemoral pain with or without instability or maltracking of the patella.
By incorporating the inherent strength of the distinctive diamond design, X2K-PTO is proven to optimize resistance against abnormal varus/valgus motion, providing excellent support for the ACL, PCL and collateral ligaments. X2K-PTO is available in custom only.
- Exceptional quality custom fit design
- Ultra-lightweight and low profile
- Quick release strap clips
- Available in Powdercoat (metallic gray) coating
- 1 1/2" (4cm) shorter than the original Tradition overall
- Diamond Design for optimal varus and valgus stiffness
- Internally-mounted straps for optimal brace suspension
- Patented adjustable hinges (lateral side only)
- Adjustable hinges allow for more customized fit around the knee joint
- This brace comes with a 5 year warranty on the frame and hinge
- 6 month warranty on softgoods
- HP (High Performance) available for additional strength
- HP only available in Wrinklecoat finish
The X2K PTO is indicated for mild to severe ACL,PCL, MCL, LCL instabilities & patellar tracking instabilities for active, sedentary and adolescent patients. Recommended for contact sports.
- Maximum activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL & patellar tracking disorders
- Improve joint function
- Ultimate protection
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
Sizing Instructions for Breg X2K PTO Custom Bracing
1) Please contact our corporate headquarters after purchasing.
2) We will assist you in customizing your New Breg Custom X2K PTO Knee Brace.
Additional Features of The Breg's X2K Ligament Knee Brace
Fitting Instructions for The Breg's X2K Ligament Knee Brace
The Tradition X2K is recommended for the treatment of ACL deficient, ACL reconstructed knees, PCL deficient and reconstructed knees, MCL/LCL ligament injuries. The X2K will fit the young, aggressive collegiate volleyball player, the professional basketball player, as well as the active baby boomer who now needs a brace for pain relief from normal daily activity.
The X2K is also available for the treatment of ACL deficient, ACL reconstructed knees, PCL deficient and reconstructed knees, MCL/LCL ligament injuries, as well as unicompartmental degenerative joint disease.
HCPCS Code: L1845