Cho-Pat Upper Arm (Swimmers) Strap Information
The Cho-Pat Upper Arm Strap The Cho-Pat Upper Arm Strap is recommended for swimmers and other sports enthusiasts who may develop painful biciptal or triciptal tendonitis. The strap, which is worn just above the bicep or tricep, acts as a compression device to prevent the pulling and tearing of tendon fibers.
- Unique, reinforced tongue comfortably molds to the Bicep
- Absorbing and dispensing the pain-causing forces relieving stress on the shoulder muscles
- Effective in giving
support and compression to the biceps and triceps tendons and muscles
during repetitive gripping in activities
- By applying sufficient pressure to those muscles and tendons at their insertions, eliminating,
reducing or preventing symptoms of bicipital tendonitis
The Cho-Pat Upper Arm Strap works by absorbing and dispensing the pain-causing forces relieving stress on the shoulder muscles and their attachments and reducing inflammation.
- Increase shoulder & arm activity
- Focal compression
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve arm function
- Improve endurance
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Sizing: Measure Circumference of Arm Above The Bicep
Note: If you are between sizes, we suggest you order the smaller size
WHAT IS BICIPITAL TENDONITIS?
Bicipital tendonitis, sometimes referred to as insertion tendonitis, can occur due to sudden, violent and repeated muscular contraction (such as by those engaged in swimming and water polo) causing tiny fibrillar ruptures which, in turn, can lead to inflammation of the bicep tendons. The symptoms, as a rule, are mild but annoying because of pain that, though slight, nevertheless influences the athletes efforts.
HCPCS Code: L3700
- give it a 10 Review by sarita
- excellent Review by kouaka