DeRoyal Pro-Glide Dynamic Elbow Splint Information
The Pro-Glide dynamic splints are very similar to the DeROM splinting options.
They utilize the same low load prolonged stretching (LLPS) modality to permanently stretch the soft tissues and restore the joint’s ROM.
- Dynamic splint offers flexion and extension assist in one unit
- Malleable Wire-foam™ cuffs for a customized fit
- Aircraft quality aluminum frame is strong yet lightweight
- Pro-lock pin locks tension at 0˚, 45˚ and 90˚ for easy donning and doffing
- Pediatric sizing available
- Replacement softgoods available
Clinicians’ Preferred Products for Soft Tissue Contractures, ROM Limitations or Joint Stiffness Resulting from Orthopaedic, Neurological or Burn Indications
- Improve ROM
- Prevent contractures
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow joint function
- Improve endurance
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
What is Elbow
Elbow contracture simply describes an elbow that will not achieve full range of motion, either in flexion or extension.
Trauma (eg. fracture) is the most common cause of elbow contractures, followed by post-surgical scar formation and complications.
HCPCS Code: E1800