DeRoyal Warrior Short Knee Brace Information
Functionality and price are the main highlights of this versatile high Level III knee brace. The DeRoyal Warrior Short Knee Brace is similar to the popular Regular Warrior, but is only 12" in length. It has been used by thousands of satisfied customers who require the strength of the new "Genucentric" hinge and the breath ability and lightness of the Tri-tex material. This brace is ideal for patients who have neoprene-based irritations or allergies or live in warm weather climates.
Choose from slip-on or wrap-on styles.
- ”Genucentric” hinge design tracks the knee’s instantaneous center of motion
- 12" Length is ideal for patients 5'5" or less
- Breathable Tri-tex material helps keep skin cool by wicking away moisture
- Darlex-lined popliteal region helps prevent material from bunching
- Two half-moon shaped buttresses
- Buttress can be aligned in desired position for patellar control (pull-up style only)
- Optional extension (0°, 5°, 10° and 15°)
- Optional flexion (0°, 25°, 45°, 75° and 100°) stops
- Extension tabs at thigh & calf region accommodate circumferential variances (pull-up style only)
- Features pull-tabs to aid in donning
The DeRoyal Warrior Short Knee Brace provides dependable support for mild to moderate meniscus, MCL and LCL instabilities.
- Ease of use
- Reduce back strain in applying stockings
- Patient compliance
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Warrior Short Knee Fitting Instructions
What is the cause of ACL Tears? |
Hyperextension of the knee more than 10 degrees beyond its normal fully straightened position, and excessive inwards rotation of the lower leg is a very common cause of an ACL tear.
HCPCS Code: L1832