DonJoy Sully Shoulder Brace
The DonJoy Sully Shoulder Brace provides shoulder immobilization and controlled range of motion for anterior, multi-directional, inferior and posterior instabilities, rotator cuff deceleration, shoulder AC separations and muscle strains. The shoulder brace is designed to stabilize, assist or restrict movement of the shoulder post-injury and post operatively.
- Pulls the humerus posteriorly as it restricts external rotation and abduction
- Elastic straps attach with Velcro at any point, in any direction and with any amount of force
- The smooth, controlled assistance or restraint follows the natural movement of the muscles and joints
- Extended sizes from X Small to X Large
- Hook-sensitive neoprene vest grips the skin to allow precise placement of the donut-shaped foam pad
- The hard-shelled foam pad helps protect the AC joint from further injury
- Simply apply adhesive-backed hook to the foam pad to prevent migration
- Constructed with perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene, it provides more stability and comfort
- Bilateral version available. Please call us. (additional charge applies)
DonJoy Sully Shoulder Brace shoulder immobilization is indicated for controlled range of motion for anterior, multi-directional, inferior and posterior instabilities, rotator cuff deceleration, shoulder AC separations and muscle strains.
- Maintain acromioclavicular stabilization
- Controls shoulder abduction and external rotation
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease shoulder pain symptoms
- Improve shoulder recovery
- Cast alternative
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
On the outside, elastic straps attach with hook to the neoprene at any point, in any direction, and with any amount of force you choose. You can functionally stabilize, assist or restrict movement according to the specific needs of each athlete.
On the inside, the perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene grips the skin so the support moves with the athlete. It's as if the stabilization straps are attached directly to the body. The Sully comes complete with a highly adaptable, bifurcated neoprene strap, and two additional 4" neoprene straps. Worn by professional and amateur athletes in all sports! Measure biceps in a non-flexed position.
Traditional Shoulder Braces have forced you to sacrifice either stability or function. Now you can have both!
Comes complete with a highly adaptable, bifurcated neoprene strap, and two additional 4" neoprene straps
Multiple Applications: Posterior Instabilities, Muscle Strains (pectorial etc.), Rotator Cuff Deceleration, Anterior Instabilities, Inferior Instabilities and Multi-Directional Instabilities
is a Biceps Rupture?
A biceps tendon rupture is an injury that occurs to the biceps tendon causing the tendon attachment to separate from the bone.
It happens most often in middle-aged people and is usually due to years of wear and tear on the shoulder.
HCPCS Code: L3675
- The Brace Shop Comes Through Review by Shaun