DonJoy ACL Everyday Knee Brace
DonJoy ACL Everyday Knee Brace represents DonJoy’s most comfortable, easiest to use, lightest, patient-ready knee brace and is ideally suited for non-contact sports and activities of daily living.
So if you have mild ACL/MCL/LCL instabilities and are looking for comfortable support for the activities of daily living, or non-contact sports, go for ACL Everyday and NEVER STOP GETTING BETTER.
- Total Comfort Guarantee
- 4 Points of Leverage™ system pioneered by DonJoy
- Lightweight (15 oz.)
- Sleek, low profile (.080” thick), aesthetically pleasing, aircraft grade aluminum frame
- Ergonomic, swooping thigh and calf cuffs provide clearance for the contralateral leg
- Contoured, flexible cuff shells conform to patient anatomy
- Hypoallergenic Sili-Grip strap pads promote brace suspension
- 10° soft stops to reduce impact noise
- Short brace length (13”) accommodates short inseams
- 1 year warranty on frame and hinges
- 6 month warranty on soft goods
The ACL Everyday is indicated for mild to moderate ACL and/or PCL, MCL & LCL instabilities for active, sedentary and adolescent patients.
- Maximum activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL injuries
- Improve Joint function
- Ultimate protection
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Match up the three measurements with the chart above to determine which size brace you need.
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
How to Put On Your DonJoy ACL Ligament Knee Brace
***The Four Points of Leverage combine to successfully apply a net differential posterior force, or constant force to the tibia, which reduces the instability in the ACL.
- Point 1 Anterior: The first point of leverage is the anterior thigh cuff. It acts as a point for rotating the femur anteriorly
- Point 2 Posterior: The second point of leverage is the posterior calf cuff. It acts as a point for rotating the tibia posteriorly
- Point 3 Posterior: The third point of leverage is a posterior thigh strap, which is applied while drawing the hinge bars posteriorly on the knee
- Point 4 Anterior: Incorporating the fourth point generates the crucial opposing force. By tightening and affixing the anterior tibial strap, the hinge is drawn into proper position, and the tibia is rotated posteriorly
|Hypoallergenic Sili-Grip Strap pads||The ACL Everyday is available in Midnight Blue.||Contoured Flexible Cuff Shells|
HCPCS Code: L1845