DonJoy Armor w/Lo Pro Fource Point Hinge Knee Brace Information
Taking ligament bracing to the next level, DonJoy is pleased to introduce the NEW Armor w/Lo Pro FourcePoint ACL Functional Ligament knee Brace with a patented hinge design incorporating a spring leaf mechanism.
No other brace offers such protection for ACL instabilities. Reduces extension shock by providing increase resistance in the last 25 degrees of extension. Available in 7 sizes and two lengths, this is the ultimate support for your knee condition.
Swiveling strap tabs swivel up to 15-degrees to accommodate changing leg and muscle positions. Whether you're short or tall, buff or lanky, this brace is designed to deliver pure performance comfort. Take on any activity!
NOW AVAILABLE IN SKI ARMOR VERSION!
- Enhanced 4-Points of Leverage
- Proven to be a superior design to control abnormal anterior/ posterior drawer
- This super lightweight, durable frame of 1/8" 6061 t6 aircraft aluminum
- New Armor FourcePoint™ design combines a strong lightweight aircraft quality aluminum frame
- The first low profile FourcePoint™ hinge with a protective steel outer plate
- Combines 2 patented DonJoy technologies
- The 4-Points-of-Leverage™ and FourcePoint™ hinge technology
- Armor FourcePoint provides the most powerful clinically-proven solutions to protect the ACL
- Gradual "soft" stop to extension
- Low profile frame fits under pants, dresses and uniforms
- Will reduce probability of rubbing opposite leg
- Fits like a glove
- Moldable, medial swooping frame for custom fit
- Straps and liners feature a low profile and thermal formed design for comfort and durability
- Overlap on cuff liners reduces pinching on heavier people
- Less chance of popliteal binding w/ lower profile pads
- Standard anti-migration Supra Condyle Pad
- State-of-the-art hyperextension stops do just what you'd expect
- Keep your knees from hyperextending!
- (Braces come with 10° stops installed and a flexion/hyperextension kit is available
- Calf Pinch Guard hooks on frame and acts as transition between boot and brace
- Prevents pinching between calf and brace. Extra charge applies
- Impact guard protects you from rocks, pegs, and blunt blows. Extra charge applies
- Color: Silver Vein
- Choose from standard calf or short calf
- Ski version contains a medial (inner) deflector to prevent two braces from catching at the hinges
- Available short calf for boot clearance
- 7 sizes and 2 lengths
- 6 month warranty on soft goods
- 1 year warranty on frame and hinge
The Armor w/FourcePoint technology is indicated for mild to severe ACL instabilities, ACL reconstructions, ACL deficiencies, hyperextension, and for prophylactic use.
- Increase high impact activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Prevent stop shock syndrome
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL, MCL, LCL injuries
- Improve joint function
- Provide maximum support and maximum stability
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Match up the three measurements with the chart above to determine which size brace you need.
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
DonJoy Fource Point ACL Knee Brace Information
The new Armor FourcePoint delivers an indestructible shield of proven protection and uncompromised strength giving athletes the confidence to go all out, guaranteed. Indestructible Protection! Athletes involved with contact and extreme sports demand a knee brace that provides uncompromised strength with a shield of injury protection allowing them to go all out.
The NEW DonJoy Armor FourcePoint fits their profile. The steel reinforced hinge plate delivers additional strength while the low profile FourcePoint hinge and internally mounted straps promotes bilateral use that won't impede performance. Armor FourcePoint provides healthcare professionals the strongest prefabricated solution to protect athletes who dare to challenge their own boundaries.
The FourcePoint Technology was developed to further protect the ACL and enhance the Four Points of Leverage brace design.
The patented FourcePoint hinges are designed to react during leg extension and offer an increasing resistance in the last 35 degrees of extension, in order to reduce extension shock and increased posterior tibial loads. The hinge has 3 adjustment settings to vary the amount of resistance to meet the specification of the physician's protocols.
Replacement pads and straps for DonJoy Armor with FourcePoint is made up of 3 separate items. There is no global refurbishing kit:
- Strap Kit
- Strap pad and liner kit
- Condyle pads
HCFA Code: L1845
- I guess I like it Review by Jessica
- Amazing Review by Charley Needham
- The brace is amazing Review by Adam Vincent
- Works amazing Review by Cory
- This brace is AMAZING Review by on