DonJoy Drytex (Sports) Economy Hinged Knee Brace Information
The Drytex Economy Hinged Knee is a neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow. This fabric provides compression and support, yet allows for breathability. Ideal for patients who have allergies or irritations to neoprene or live in warm weather climates.
The Drytex Economy Hinged Knee is a neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow. This fabric provides compression and support, yet allows for breath ability.
- For mild medial/lateral support of the knee
- Removable polycentric aluminum uprights
- Thigh & calf straps provide additional compression & support
- Available with or without popliteal cutout
- Cutout in the back of the brace to allow more breathability and prevent bunching
- Drytex material is ideal for patients with neoprene-based allergies
- Eliminates use of tape adhesives
- Wraparound available in XXXL size (not available with slip-on hinged brace)
- Easy to apply and adjust
- Durable lightweight
- Low-cost alternative
- Available in slip on style or wrap-around
The DonJoy Drytex Economy (Sports) Hinged Knee Brace is indicated for mild medial/lateral support of the knee.
- Stabilize collateral ligaments
- Protect meniscus
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Stabilize knee joint
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
Drytex is a neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra® fabric that allows for improved airflow. The lightweight polyester-nylon weave fabric is ideal for patients who have neoprene-based irritations or allergies, or live in warm weather climates.
| The knee is a complex joint that is relatively unstable during any high-impact activity. This instability is a cause of the most frequent serious sports injuries.
DonJoy braces and supports offer varying degrees of support, protection and pain relief by compressing the soft tissue and stabilizing the knee joint.
- nice braces good support Review by TonyCam
- Great brace! Review by Suemomoftwo
- You guys are amazing Review by Lisa Guth
- Economy Brace Review by Gary Aller
- Hi, I wanted to thank you Review by Debbie Revell