DonJoy ReBound Crutches Information
DonJoy ReBound Crutches are designed for comfortable and fluid motion. The revolutionary spring action absorbs impact and propels forward, reducing the amount of energy required during the gait cycle. Post injury and post surgery.
Sold as a pair (2).
- THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA!
- THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY SHIPPED GROUND DELIVERY!
- Shock absorber/Spring assist
- Absorbs impact and returns captured (negative)energy
- Helps the user to move forward
- Eliminates painful impact in underarm area
- Helps reduce pain in back, shoulders, arms, and wrists
- Ergonomic handles
- Keeps hand and wrist in neutral position
- Allows proper blood flow and nerve conduction
- Helps reduce carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendonitis
- Folding design
- Convenient to fold, store, and travel with
- Underarm cradle
- Extended area creates more comfortable feel
- Helps reduce underarm soreness and irritation
- Eliminates axillary artery stenosis and thrombosis
- Weight capacity of 400lbs per crutch (800lbs per set)
The DonJoy ReBound Crutches are indicated for post injury or post surgery mobility.
- Improve gait during recovery
- Prevent axillary irritation
- Bariatric stability
- Reduce back and shoulder pain during ambulation
This is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
- If the patient height is 4’7”- 5’7” Short
- If the patient height is 5’7” – 6’10 Tall
- If the patient height is 5'11" - 7'2" Extended Tall
| What is a Tibia Fracture?
In general, tibia fractures are separated into three categories based on the location of the fracture. tibial shaft, tibial plateau and tibial plafond fractures.
X-ray on the right shows a tibial plafond fracture and mid-shaft fibular fracture.
HCPCS Code: E0114