DonJoy SI (Sacroiliac) Belt Information
The DonJoy SI Belt provides stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joint through direct compression. The silicone grip strips prevent the brace from migrating and "locks" the hips.
- Lifetime warranty on the patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System
- Six-month warranty on all DonJoy back braces
- Simple Velcro closure allows for ease of application and removal
- Patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System provides smooth and uniform compression
- Easy to use pull handle enables patient to quickly adjust brace to the desired level of comfort
Indications: Sacroiliac pain; low back pain; low pack sprains/strains
- Increase SI compression
- Reinforce SI region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Even, progressive compression from Lacer Compression System
| What is a Vertebrae
Compression Fracture? |
A vertebrae compression fracture or VCF is a collapse of one or more vertebrae in your spine, caused by injury, osteoporosis, infection or circulation compromise.
Diagnosis of a VCF is usually made by clinical finding as well as by x-ray, bone scan, MRI or CT scan.
HCPCS Code: L0621