DonJoy Back Brace II - TLSO
The DonJoy Back Brace II TLSO accommodates the appropriate motion restriction throughout the healing process. The lightweight design includes a patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System, a quick-release shoulder strap buckle, and an easy to use thoracic adjustment. All these features allow for the patient to comfortably control and relieve acute pain often associated with anomalies of the spine such as osteoporosis, compression fractures, spinal stenosis, strain, and excessive kyphosis.
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels restrict forward flexion and trunk rotation
- Panels are easily removed and can be thermoformed for customized fit
- Telescoping sternal Y-Bar can be adjusted to desired height or locked into position
- Quick release shoulder buckles allow for easy donning and doffing
- Features the patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System
The DonJoy Back Brace II is Intended for acute pain relief by thoracic postural extension alignment, compression fractures of the thoracic spine, early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis, pre and post-surgical protocols, thoracic mechanical back pain and kyphosis.
- Increase compression
- Reinforce lumbar region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
|Part Number||Description||Waist Circumference||Measurement|
|11-1585-2||DonJoy Back Brace II - TLSO Small||30-35”||17"|
|11-1585-3||DonJoy Back Brace II - TLSO Medium||35-40”||17"|
|11-1585-4||DonJoy Back Brace II - TLSO Large||40-45”||19"|
|11-1585-5||DonJoy Back Brace II - TLSO XLarge||45-50”||19"|
|11-1585-6||DonJoy Back Brace II - TLSO XXLarge||50-55”||19"|
The DonJoy Back Brace II TLSO includes the following materials:
- The Sternal Bar includes aluminum, nylon
- The Waist Belt includes polyester, polyurethane foam, nylon, and polypropylene
- The Shoulder Straps include nylon, polyester, polyurethane
| What is
Scoliosis is a disorder when the spine bends abnormally to the side. The spine can bend to the left or the right.
Thoracic scoliosis is the most common form and can manifest as a moderate to severe deformity.
HCPCS Code: L0456/L0457