DonJoy X-Act ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace Information
The X-Act ROM Post-Op Elbow brace is a versatile, easy to apply, comfortable telescoping brace, allowing for ideal fixed or protected range of motion to help improve patient outcomes following surgery or injury.
- Easy shape-to-fit malleable forearm and bicep cuffs contour to the anatomy for a custom fit
- Plush thermoformed pads with unique anti-migration material maximize comfort for
- All four cuffs telefit to size for a more precise fit on any size patient
- Snap-to-fit buckles allow for ideal adjustment with one hand
- Universal size fits most patients
The DonJoy X-Act ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace can support a variety of protocols following major elbow surgery
- Adjustable elbow immobilization
- Option instead of cast immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow joint recovery
- Improve elbow surgery success
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
- Universal Sizing
- Choose left or right elbow
is the Elbow?
The elbow is classified as a hinge joint. It is comprised of 3 bones – the humerus, radius and ulna bones.
Ligaments hold the 3 bones together to provide joint stability, while muscles & tendons around the elbow provide the strength & movement to flex and extend the elbow.
HCPCS Code: L3760
- Functional Review by Catherine
- best elbow brace I've had yet Review by n/a