F.L.A. Lumbar Support with Contoured (rigid) Stays
The FLA Lumbar Sacral Support 11" with Contoured (rigid) Stays stabilizes and supports the lumbar sacral region to help provide relief from lower back pain. Unique multi-layered soft laminate provides excellent support and comfort with a soft cotton/nylon lining. Sewn in a five-piece design for an ultimate tapered fit without binding or rolling.
Two precisely placed, spring-action anti-roll stays keep the support in place and prevent rolling. Indicated for Muscle Strain, Lower Back Pain and Discomfort, Lumbar Instability, Lumbar Spine Sprain/Strain and Sacral Contusion.
- Stabilizes and supports the lumbar sacral region
- Unique multi-layered soft laminate provides excellent support
- Soft cotton/nylon lining for added comfort
- Sewn in a five-piece design for an ultimate tapered fit without rolling
- Plush, latex-free elastic compression straps in a criss-cross design
- Lightweight stays in the back provide stabilizing support and flexibility
FLA Lumbar Sacral Support with Contoured (rigid) Stays is indicated for muscle strain, lower back pain and discomfort, lumbar instability, or sacral contusion.
- Increase compression
- Reinforce lumbar region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
- More rigid lumbar/sacral support
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Measure around fullest part of the abdomen. |
Available Color: Beige
How to Apply Your FLA Soft Form Lumbar Sacral Support with Rigid Stays Back Brace
Two Wide Rigid Back Stays and Two Rigid Side Stays
Stabilizing and lightweight support.
Unique Five Piece Design
Ultimate tapered fit without binding or rolling.
Criss-Cross Plush Latex Free Elastic Straps
Designed to evenly distribute compression across the lumbar region.
Unique Laminate Material
Combines a durable nylon outer material, a support foam base, and a soft cotton inner lining.
Easy Hook & Loop Closures
Two Anti-Roll Spiral Stays
Precisely placed stays help keep the support in place and prevent rolling. Also give stabilizing support to the abdominal muscles.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fabrics, latex free elastics, technologically advanced laminates, and compression/thermo-formed composites. Modern materials combined with proven orthopedic designs result in the ultimate form and comfort... "Fashioned for Form and Function."
HCPCS Code: A4466
- Really helps Review by Sandy
- Excellent Everything! Review by Fran's Daughter
The customer service is more than excellent; I can't say enough great things about them. (Posted on 3/28/14)
- Good Quality Product Review by OhMyAchingBack
some of my back pain. Wish the elastic straps were a little wider, then they would offer even more support. But over all very happy with the product. (Posted on 2/12/14)
- Do not feel it was the correct product for my issues. Becky an associate was terrific Review by chris Clifford
Christine Clifford (Posted on 12/28/13)