FLA Pediatric Neoprene Knee Sleeve Information
- Sports neoprene for compression and therapeutic warmth
- Open patella, easy slip-on style
- Allows for a full range of motion
- Limits swelling and decreases pain
- Indicated for joint effusion (swelling), knee contusion (bruising)
- Can be used for muscle strains and patella instability
The FLA's Pediatric Neoprene Knee Sleeve for Kids provided compression, support and therapeutic warmth.
- Increase compression of knee joint
- Reduce injury
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Reduce swelling
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Please measure the circumference at center of knee to determine the correct size
Where are the most common growth plate injuries? |
Also known as the epiphyseal plate, the growth plate is an area of cartilage near the ends of long bones that control the length and shape of a bone.
Most growth plates injuries occur at the ankle, foot, wrist and leg bones.
HOW TO APPLY: Insert foot into support and slide up over knee. For a proper fit, the top of the
support should be positioned approximately four inches above the center of the knee. The opening should be centered directly around the patella.
|CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.|