F.L.A. OA/Arthritis Knee Brace Information
The F.L.A. OA Arthritis Knee Brace. This Osteoarthritis (OA)/Arthritis Knee Brace provides excellent support and targeted pain relief.
The unilateral hinge and strapping system work together to apply a corrective force to the joint - creating space in the joint where cartilage has deteriorated.
- Stress and load on the affected side of the joint is transferred to the unaffected compartment
- Allows the joint to realign
- The "off-loading" reduces bone on bone contact and the associated pain
- Wrap-around design is quick and easy to apply to tender, swollen knees
- Support straps allow for adjustable compression
- Neoprene material provides therapeutic warmth to soothe the aching joint
- Available in medial and lateral designs for left and right knee applications
- Interchangeable condyle pads for day-to-day adjustment
- Color: Beige
- Available in 7 sizes
- Note: This is a single hinged brace
- The hinge is located on the same side of the affected compartment
- If knee pain is on inside of the right knee, then a medial right/lateral left brace is to be ordered
Specifically designed and modeled to fit the patient with mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis (Grades I & II) and the individual who either does not want surgery or has complications that prevent the surgical option.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associates with arthritis
- Improve joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Measure 4" above center of kneecap
FLA Orthopedics OA/Arthritis Knee Brace Instructions
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Close straps. Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
What does the FLA OA brace work? |
This Osteoarthritis (OA)/Arthritis Knee Brace provides excellent support and targeted pain relief.
The unilateral hinge and strapping system work together to apply a corrective force to the joint - creating space in the joint where cartilage has deteriorated. Stress and load on the affected side of the joint is transferred to the unaffected compartment, allowing the joint to realign.
- It does help! Review by Emsgirl
I do recommend this brace!! (Posted on 8/18/14)
- Can you say relief!! Review by Emsgirl
I recommend this to anyone with OA knee pain! (Posted on 7/28/14)
- Great Product Review by Inkman
- fits and works well Review by steve
- Best use of my money Review by Darron Delaney