F.L.A. Postura™ Miracle Memory Cushion Information
The F.L.A. Postura GelCell™ Contour Cushion is the highest quality wheelchair cushion on the market. Postura GelCell™ Contour Cushion is a triple layer resilient foam to enhances comfort and provides superior support.
A high resilience, molded and contoured foam base contains an anatomically positioned soft gel insert in the ischial relief area. The viscoelastic gel insert provides maximum pressure relief under the ischial tuberosities and coccyx. A top layer of viscoelastic foam as well as the leg troughs and medial and lateral thigh supports provide excellent conformity to the body's contours.
Fluid-proof stretch cover is 90% Nylon and 10% Spandex with a non-slip bottom. Removable cover is wipeable and washable.
- The Miracle Memory Cushion is constructed with revolutionary viscoelastic foam
- has 45% more foam by density than other foam cushions for excellent shock-absorption
- Semi-closed cell foam conforms to the shape of the pelvis for superior support & pressure relief
- The contoured surface increases stability and lower-extremity control
- Features a soft, shear-reducing surface fabric and a convex seat bottomtom
- The fluid-proof, removable cover meets CAL 117 flammability standard
- Handle for easy carrying
- Low profile 2" heightght
- 18" x 16" x 2"
- Sold by the case pack ONLY
- Cushion is individually packaged in a zippered vinyl bag with full-color graphics
- Color: Black
- SOLD IN CASE PACK ONLY. 3/pk!
- GROUND SHIPPING ONLY!
- NON-RETURNABLE ITEM!
FLA Postura Miracle Memory Cushion is indicated for extra seated comfort and support. For individuals at medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers or who need or prefer slight leg positioning for proper posture and added comfort. For those individuals who use a wheelchair for mobility but can ambulate and shift weight independently.
- Reduce pressure sores
- Reinforce lumbar/sacral region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
*Pillows & Cushions are non-returnable
Place the cushion in the desired seat with the Medial Thigh Support to the front of the chair.
If positioning board is used, place with cut-out towards back, either placed under cushion or inserted into the cover under cushion. With the cushion in proper place, sit in usual seated position with arm and foot rests properly placed.
HCPCS Code: K0669