F.L.A. Postura™ Standard Economy Series Cushions Information
- Basic foam cushion for general use and comfortable seating
- Dual firmness foam, a polyurethane foam base, & a viscoelastic (memory foam) top layer
- Covers are removable and washable and meet CAL 117
- Features a black fluid-proof Polyester cover that reduces shear and a non-slip bottom
- Also has a handle for easy carrying
- Available in a 3" (C1359PK) or 4" (C1459PK) height, sold by the case pack ONLY
- Each cushion is individually packaged in a zippered vinyl bag with full-color graphics
- Color: Black
- SOLD IN CASE PACK ONLY!
- GROUND SHIPPING ONLY!
- NON-RETURNABLE ITEM!
The F.L.A. Postura™ Standard Economy Series Cushion is indicated for extra seated comfort and support. For individuals at medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers or who need or prefer slight leg positioning for proper posture and added comfort. For those individuals who use a wheelchair for mobility but can ambulate and shift weight independently.
- Reduce pressure sores
- Reinforce lumbar/sacral region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
* Pillows & Cushions are non-returnable
Place the cushion in the desired seat with the Medial Thigh Support to the front of the chair. If positioning board is used, place with cut-out towards back, either placed under cushion or inserted into the cover under cushion.
With the cushion in proper place, sit in usual seated position with arm and foot rests properly placed.
HCPCS Code: E2601