F.L.A. Posture Control Shoulder Brace Information
The FLA Posture Control Brace is designed to correct poor posture by gently pulling the shoulders back and holding them in the proper position. This posture control shoulder brace is designed to gently keep the shoulders back for proper posture control. Designed for both men and women.
This brace is made from high quality canvas with a soft cotton lining. Four stays on the back panel provide extra support. Cotton covered foam on the shoulder straps gives added comfort.
- Helps relieve upper back pain by reducing strain
- Foam padded side straps to tighten and pull back shoulders
- Minimize a "stooped" posture often associated with mild osteoporosis
- High quality canvas back with a soft cotton lining
- Can be worn comfortably under clothing
- Four aluminum stays
- Color: WHITE
FLA Posture Control Brace is indicated to prevent slouching and stabilize abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Reduce slouching
- Correct posture
- Improve appearance
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Kyphosis is a term doctors use that means curving of the upper spine that causes a rounding of the back. It is sometimes referred to as a hunchback.
When the condition occurs in young adults it is referred to as Scheuermann's disease. The cause of Scheuermann's disease is unknown. Kyphosis is also a result of degenerative arthritis of the spine, fractures and trauma.
HCPCS Code: L3650
- thoracic -shoulder brace Review by gunner
- Hard to adjust Review by Alice