F.L.A. Soft Form Posture Control Brace Information
The FLA Soft Form Posture Control Brace is designed to correct poor posture by gently pulling the shoulders back and holding them in the proper position. Elastic side panels provide support compression to stabilize the abdominal and lumbar regions for improved posture and alignment. Two bendable aluminum stays provide additional support and can be removed and shaped to contour the back. Elastic straps help prevent slouching and are soft and comfortable to prevent pinching of the skin.
The criss-cross design in the back allows for greater adjustability. It helps to improve poor posture and relieve pain caused by arthritis. Can also minimize a "stooped" posture often associated with mild osteoporosis.
- Helps relieve upper back pain by reducing strain
- Additional abdominal support belt
- Minimize a "stooped" posture often associated with mild osteoporosis
- Can be worn comfortably under clothing
- All elastic construction
- Two bendable aluminum stays
- Color: Beige
FLA Soft Form Posture Control Brace is indicated to prevent slouching and stabilize abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Increase abdominal compression
- Correct posture
- Improve appearance
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
*Measure around the fullest part of the abdomen.
How to Apply Your FLA Soft Form Posture Control Brace
HCPCS Code: A4466
- Just what I wanted and just as described. Review by Aravah
- Excellent Review by Bonnie
(Posted on 10/26/14)
- It works. Review by Sweetie2002
- happy with purchase Review by Sarah
The band around my waist is comfortable enough to forget it's there, but the shoulder straps pinch my underarms.
I've recommended this product to my coworkers. (Posted on 9/19/14)
- Brace Basics Review by Tia Lucy
- Excellent Review by Lara
- FABULOUS BRACE, GIVES ME HOPE AGAIN! Review by OLD OKIE BROAD
- good product Review by mary ann