Lenox Hill Precision Pro Knee Brace
The Lenox Hill Precision Pro Knee Brace is suitable for those with moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities. The Lenox Hill Precision Pro Knee Brace prevents hyperextension by limiting ROM through flexion/extension stops.
In addition the Lenox Hill Precision Pro Knee Brace with its innovative design is a low-profile, custom-fit and lightweight brace.
- 5 sizes available for both right and left model
- Prevents hyperextension by limiting ROM through flexion/extension stops
- Flexion stops: 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°
- Numbered straps for ease of donning
- Extension stops: 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° (10° installed)
- Four point dynamic leverage system
- Strong 6082 T6 aircraft aluminum frame
- Low profile and lightweight
- Aluminum may be individually modified
Patients with moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities, after ligament reconstruction, after meniscus reconstruction, after meniscus resection
- Increase high impact activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL,MCL,LCL injuries
- Improve joint function
- Provide maximum support and maximum stability
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
is the MCL Ligament?
The medial collateral ligament is one of four major ligaments of the knee. It is on the medial (inner) side of the knee joint.
The MCL is usually injured when the outside of the knee joint is struck which causes the outside of the knee to buckle, and the inside to widen.
HCPCS Code: L1845
- overall Review by tony