McDavid 422 Dual Disc Hinged Knee Brace Information
McDavid 422 Dual Disc Hinged Knee Brace has a polycentric hinge that offers advanced support over simple hinged braces. This brace is an all-purpose brace.
- 3/16" thick 100% latex-free thermal neoprene sleeves
- Provides therapeutic body heat retention
- Provides firm compression and soft tissue support
- Extra long sleeve protects against abrasion
- Padded horseshoe buttress protects and relieves pressure from the patella
- Hinges on both sides of the knee
- Seamless, perforated neoprene back panel
- Hinges designed with hyperextension stops
- Adjustable Velcro
McDavid 422 Dual Disc Hinged Knee Brace protects and relieves pressure from the patella.
- Increased knee stability
- Protect patella
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Improve endurance
This is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Geared Polycentric Hinges
The Anatomy of The Knee
The knee is a complex joint that is relatively unstable during any high-impact activity. This instability is a cause of the most frequent serious sports injuries. Our braces and supports offer varying degrees of support, protection and pain relief by compressing the soft tissue and keeping the knee warm.
HCPCS Code: L1810