Medtherapies Padded Plantar Fascia Night Splint Information
Compare with Swede-O Baker Night Splint (compare at $60.00)
Medtherapies Padded Baker Plantar Fascia Night Splint provides relief during the night from the pain and discomfort of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
Designed to be worn during sleep or rest to help relieve pain from plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
Comfortable yet sturdy, this fixed night splint provides a fixed 90 degree splint with foam wedge for increasing dorsiflexion of ankle.
- Designed to provide
relief during the night from the pain and discomfort of plantar
- Allows the patient to apply a consistent 90 degree angle stretch to the plantar fascia by holding
the foot in a gentle dorsiflexion
Soft padded cover provides greater patient comfort and protection
against irritation to
the skin and breakdown
- Comfort soft padded, footplate provides passive dorsi-flexion for plantar fasciitis and Achilles
- Come with full-length toe wedge for additional stretch on plantar fascia
for additional 5 degree
stretch on the plantar fascia
- Prevents tears in fibrous tissue that occur after a night of rest, breaking the night time
healing/morning pain cycle
- Fits either right or left foot
- Available in blue and grey
- Available in 3 sizes
The Medtherapies Padded Night Splint is indicated for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs and Achilles Tendonitis.
- Increase foot function
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis
- Improve physical therapy effects
- Improve healing
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Includes a foam wedge to add addition 5 degree dorsiflexion of the ankle.
This device is indicated for Heel Spur Syndrome (plantar fasciitis) and Achilles Tendonitis. Includes a foam wedge to add addition 5º dorsiflexion of the ankle.
HCPCS Code: L4396