Mueller Neoprene Knee Sleeve Information
- Recommended support for minor sprains/strains
- Soft neoprene blend improves blood circulation
- Provides soothing warmth for joint flexibility
- Contoured fit provides constant compression
- Long-lasting durability
- Stretch nylon-trimmed ends
- Lock stitch seams
- Extra-long sleeve for knee & upper shin protection
- SM - XL. Measure around center of knee
The Mueller Neoprene Knee Sleeve provides soothing warmth for joint flexibility.
- Increase activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level I
Click here for Rating Information
| What Causes Knee
Swelling of the knee is one of the most common knee problems that orthopedists see in their practices. Swelling of the knee may be acute (new) or chronic (long term).
Determining the treatment of the swollen knee depends on what caused the problem. Trauma or injury, water retention, infection, pregnancy, blood clots, obesity, gout, bursitis are just some of the more common causes of knee swelling.
HCPCS Code: E0191