Mueller "THE ONE" Ankle Brace Information
The NEW Mueller "THE ONE" Ankle Brace is the next generation of ankle brace for 2011. We equip athletes with the most advanced sports medicine products available. The Brace Shop is pleased to be one of the first to introduce you to the next generation of ankle braces. The only "ONE" you'll need, this brace features adjustable straps that simulate figure 8 taping structure. Anti-slip side straps help protect against inversion and eversion ankle sprains.
Very light and low profile, THE ONE is comfortable to wear in shoes or cleats during competition. Ideal for basketball, football, baseball, softball, volleyball, soccer and other high-impact sports to help support strained, sprained, twisted or swollen ankles.
- Very light and very low profile,
The One is totally comfortable to wear in shoes or cleats
during competition. All the traditional benefits of taping, but with all the adjustable
flexibility of a soft strap brace
- The One is ideal for
basketball, football, baseball, softball, volleyball, soccer, and other
high-impact sports to help support strained, sprained, twisted or swollen ankles
- Cushioned, breathable tongue keeps this brace extremely comfortable
- Side-Pulling Stirrup Straps imitate the effects of taping
- Top Elastic Finishing Straps lock down all of the straps and provide a clean finish
- Anti-slip Criss-Crossing Side Straps help protect against inversion and eversion ankle sprains
- Adjust them at any time to help to prevent brace slippage ensuring a tight, comfortable fit
- Neoprene-free, Latex-Free
- Adjustable straps simulate figure 8 taping structure
- Lasts much longer than tape, won't break down
- For superior support, this brace is "THE ONE"
- Fits left or right ankles
The Mueller "THE ONE" Ankle Brace is indicated for mild to moderate sprains/strains, ankle instability and to control edema and pain following injury.
- Maximum activity
- Maximum stability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Prevent inversion injuries
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Our new interactive presentation gives all the information you need to make the right decision.
Click Here To Begin
Adjustable figure 8 straps for maximum inversion and eversion support.
Top Elastic finishing straps lock down all of the straps and provide a clean finish.
Lasts much longer than tape, so it won't break down with high impact activity.
Ideal for football, basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, soccer and other high-impact sports.
HCPCS Code: L1902
- Love it! Review by Bill13204