Ossur Airform Inflatable Back Brace Information
The Airform ® Inflatable Back Support offers an adjustable air bladder to provide a custom fit and offer focused compression in the lumbar area. Compression Formed Lumbar Pad: Through our patented three-dimensional molding technology, Ossur has created a firm yet comfortable lumbar pad which provides optimum support.
- Adjustable Air Bladder provides a custom fit and offers focused compression in the lumbar area
- Self-Contained Pneumatic System designed to be low profile and easy to use
- Mesh Panels and Ventilation Holes to increase breathability and enhance comfort
- verlapping Double Pull Strap to provide additional support to the lumbar and abdominal areas
- Rubber Gripper Strips are strategically sewn inside each support to prevent migration
- Flexible Stays: Positioned to provide optimum support in the lumbar area
- Hot/Cold Gel Pad available (extra charges apply)
- Low back pain
- Degenerative spinal disorders
- Vertebral disc weakness
- Minor postural disorders
- Increase lumbar/sacral compression
- Reinforce lumbosacral region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Promote good back posture
- Improve quality of life
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Point of measurement:
The size of the brace is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the waist in inches.
Airform Back Instructions
Ossur Hot/Cold Gel Application Instructions
BACK INJURIES -- NATION'S #1 WORKPLACE SAFETY
Preventing back injuries is a major workplace safety challenge. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than one million workers suffer back injuries each year, and back injuries account for one of every five workplace injuries or illnesses.
Further, one-fourth of all compensation indemnity claims involve back injuries, costing industry billions of dollars on top of the pain and suffering borne by employees.
HCPCS Code: L0500
- comfort Review by parker