Ossur CTi Ligament Knee Brace
New version for 2015!
Ossur CTi Ligament Knee Brace sets the standard for a truly custom ligament knee brace. Substituting elements of the rigid CTi frame with a flexible subshell and Adjustable Tibial Strap, CTi OTS provides adjustability and an excellent out-of-the-box fit while maintaining the level of support and protection that you expect from a CTi knee brace.
- The proven technology of the classic CTi knee brace is available with off-the-shelf convenience
- Outfitted with anatomically correct Accutrac® hinges and flexible cuffs and buckles, the rock-solid CTi carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint
- Breathable liners coated with bio-inert Össur® Sensil® Silicone ensure CTi OTS remains properly positioned on the leg, for optimal functional benefit.
Warranty: Ossur warrants the frame and hinge components to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years.
Straps, liners, return cords, hinge coating and other soft components shall be warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months
The Ossur CTi Ligament Knee Brace technology is indicated for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities, All activity levels, Standard model for medium to high impact levels, Pro Sport model for highest impact levels
Cti For MX & FMX
Cti For BMX & Mountain Bike
Cti For Wakeboarding
Cti For Surfing
Cti For Skateboarding
Cti For Skiing
Cti For Snowboarding
- Maximum activity
- Delay knee surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL/PCL injuries
- Improve knee joint function
- Ultimate knee protection
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Measurements: Measure circumference of your leg just below kneecap in a standing position.
Ossur CTi Carbon Fiber Knee Brace Instructions For Use
Additional Information About The CTi Carbon Fiber Knee Brace
|Proprietary Sensil padding is comfortable & reduces migration||Anatomically-correct Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops track the natural movement of the knee|
|Interior buckles for a more streamlined, lower profile.||Flexible subshell and Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) capture the tibia and allow adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit.|
12 years ago, Omar Hassan was seriously injured and had to have a complete knee reconstruction. Omar thought his career as a professional skateboarder was over, until he got his CTi knee brace. Now he still wears his CTi and skates professionally in elite competitions
HCPCS Code: L1845
- Sturdiest most rigid brace of the lot Review by Matt
- Killer solid feeling when i wear the cti model its so stable !! Would recommend this brace for anyone that has acl or mcl injury i havent had surgery yet and hopefully wont have to if i just rehab my knee !! So buy this if you want a stable durable amazin Review by Mikey