Ossur Form Fit Hinged Knee Brace Product Line Information
Ossur and The Knee Shop have teamed up to present you with twelve variations to choose from — six models available in both open and closed popliteal versions — Össur’s Form Fit Hinged Knee Brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality neoprene supports designed to meet the needs of any patient.
When you need to limit range-of-motion, our ROM hinge provides the control you need. When you don’t, you can opt for a more streamlined, polycentric hinge.
A removable, universal buttress is included with every sleeve version of the Form Fit Knee Brace for additional, customizable patella support, if necessary.
- Twelve product variations to offer practitioners to select the brace that is right for their patient
- Accutrac ROM hinges provide anatomically-accurate tracking
- Extension control and additional medial-lateral stability
- Open and closed popliteal area reduces material bulging and irritation
- Neoprene material provide comfort, retains heat for cold weather conditions
- Highly durable for use in sports activities
- Malleable rigid hinge arms provide intimate fit
- Universal buttresses are included with all sleeve versions for customizable patella support
- The Form Fit knee brace is indicated for mild to moderate sprains and strains of the knee.
- The Form Fit ROM knee brace has the following indications:
- Mild to moderate Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) tears
- Mild to moderate Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) tears
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) tears
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) tears
- Combined mild knee sprains and strains
- Increase knee stability
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms.
- Improve joint function
- Improve support
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Ossur Form Fit ROM Hinged Knee Brace Application Instructions
Choose from open back or closed back styles.
Universal buttresses are included with all sleeve versions for customizable patella support.
| What is the cause of ACL Tears?
Hyperextension of the knee more than 10 degrees beyond its normal fully straightened position, and excessive inwards rotation of the lower leg is a very common cause of an ACL tear.
HCPCS Code: L1815 + L2435 x2
- Great product, accurate description! Review by REHAB DIRECTOR