Ossur Neoprene Zipper Style Ankle Sleeve
The Ossur Neoprene Zipper Style Ankle Sleeve provides warm compression to help reduce edema and increase stability
- Zipper style for easy application
- Provides compressive support
- Closed heel design
- Provides warmth
The Ossur Neoprene Ankle Sleeve is indicated for compression and warmth. The zipper design makes it easy to apply and remove.
- Increase ankle compression
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease ankle pain symptoms
- Improve ankle joint function
- Improve endurance
This brace is rated Level I
Click here for Rating Information
|Small||6 to 8||7 to 9|
|Medium||8 to 10||10 to 11|
|Large||10 to 12||11 to 12|
|X Large||12 +||13 +|
is the purpose of a Ligament?
Ligaments connect bones to other bones to form a joint.
Ligaments are made of short bands of tough fibrous dense connective tissue.
HCPCS Code: L1901
- easy to wear, great support, Review by footloose