ProCare Med/Surg Shoe Information
The ProCare Med/Surg Shoe is designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications. This design includes a foam mesh upper with semi-flexible skid resistant sole, contoured heel and contact closure straps. This style fits the right or left foot.
- Designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications
- Foam mesh upper with semi-flexible skid resistant sole and contoured heel
- Contact closure straps
- Fits right or left foot
- Available in 4 sizes for women and 5 for men
- Surgical Shoes are non-returnable due to hygiene concerns
The ProCare Med/Surg Shoe provides a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications.
- Foot immobilization
- Provide foot/ankle stability
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Reduce swelling
- Improve post injury & post surgery of the foot
This brace is rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma applications. Soft foam mesh upper with padded tricot lining. Semi-flexible skid resistant sole and comfortable contoured heel. Large overlapping toe area accommodates for post-operative dressing and swelling. Loop lock contact closure straps. Fits right or left foot. Latex free.
What is a Hammertoe?
A hammertoe is a contracture or bending of a toe at the PIPJ (Proximal Interphalangeal Joint).
The condition usually affects the second toe, but may involve any of the other toes.
HCPCS Code: L3260