ProCare Calf Sleeve Information
The ProCare Neoprene Calf Sleeve is a 1/8" neoprene sleeve which contours to the calf to assure proper fit.
- 1/8" neoprene sleeve
- Contours to assure proper fit and correct degree of compression
- Support for strains and sprains
- 12" length
- Available in 4 sizes.
The ProCare Calf Sleeve is designed for compression and support of the leg.
- Reduce vibration
- Compression of calf muscles
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Control knee swelling/edema
- Improve endurance
This brace is rated Level I
Click here for Rating Information
is the difference between an Elastic and a Neoprene Knee Brace?
Elastic material is a breathable material, where neoprene usually does not breathe and retains heat.
Elastic knee braces usually are more comfortable to wear and easier to put on. There is usually no latex in elastic knee braces.
HCPCS Code: L2999