ProCare Tibial Fracture Brace Information
The ProCare Tibial Fracture Brace is a foam-lined, preformed Sarmiento style Patella-Tendon-Bearing brace provides intimate contact needed for effective support of tibial fractures.
A bilateral upright foot component to add medial lateral support as well as prevent distal slippage.
- Each brace comes complete with two (2) double-thick stockinettes
- Contact closure for easy adjustment
- Bilateral upright foot component to add medial/lateral support
- Comes complete with two (2) double-thick stockinettes
- Measure length from superior border of patella (top), to mid-level malleoli (ankle bones)
The ProCare Tibial Fracture Brace is used to help stabilize and support the tibia following fracture.
- Stabilize tibia
- Patient comfort
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ankle joint function
- Improve recovery
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
|What is a Tibia Fracture?
In general, tibia fractures are separated into three categories based on the location of the fracture: tibial shaft, tibial plateau and tibial plafond fractures.
X-ray on the right shows a tibial plafond fracture and mid-shaft fibular fracture.
HCPCS Code: L2114