RCAI Hip Stabilizer Orthosis Information
Hip Stabilizer by RCAI provides abduction and rotation control for hip dislocations, replacements, revisions, and fractures.
This item requires a prescription!
- 15º hip abduction with adjustable flexion, extension motion control settings
- Adjusta Belt back panel accommodates a wide range of sizes
- Bilateral or unilateral hip stabilization
- Modular components available for additional leg, knee and ankle control
- Factory set at 15º abduction. Additional settings available
- HCPCS Code: L1686 for unilateral stabilizer, L2622 for bilateral
The Pediatric Hip Stabilizer provides abduction and rotation control for hip dislocations and fractures.
- Ease of adjustment
- Patient compliance
- Maintain proper hip position
- Adjustability in multiple body planes
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
This device can only be sold with a prescription or to a qualified health care provider. After your purchase will contact you for the required information.
This item can only be shipped to the doctor's office.
HCPCS Code: L1686