RCAI Premier Pediatric Knee Orthosis Information
The RCAI Premier Pediatric Knee Orthosis provides gradual joint increases for the treatment of joint stiffness and knee contractures.
"T" screws allow for degrees of angle adjustment without the use of tools. Available with washable Kodel® liner. Optional Knee Cap provides 3-point pressure leverage. Modular components are available for additional hip, leg and ankle stability.
- The RCAI Pediatric Premier Knee Corrective Orthosis
- Thermoplastic thigh and calf cuffs with lightweight nylon hinges
- Lightweight nylon hinges
- Can accommodate patients with 0º to moderate tone and mild spasticity
- "T" screws allow for degree of angle adjustment without the use of tools
- The breathable Kodel liner wicks away moisture from the skin
- Picture shown with optional knee cap
The RCAI Premier Pediatric Knee Orthosis is indicated for post surgical limitations, contractures and joint stiffness.
- Helps to accommodate patients with 0º to moderate tone and mild spasticity
- Increases stability
- Decreases pain symptoms associated with joint stiffness
- Provides gradual joint increases
- Provides ultimate protection
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
|Optional Knee Cap provides 3-point pressure leverage.||T Screws allow for degree of angle adjustment without tools.|
HCPCS Code: L2795